PASSIVE HOUSE is more than just a building with low energy consumption.
- The passive house contributes to saving up to 90% energy compared to classical European buildings, and up to 75% compared to energy savings in newer buildings.
- Through a combination of air-tight insulation and high-quality windows with triple glazing, which in winter and summer maintain a comfortable and uniform temperature throughout the facility, the PASSIVE HOUSES are the most energy efficient buildings. There is no draft, there are no "cold feet", there are no joints in the walls through which energy is lost. The scale of energy efficiency is categorized into the highest A ++ category.
- In terms of oil, in passive houses, the use of oil is less than 1.5 liters consumption at 16 square meters per year, which is incomparably less than typical low-consumption buildings.
- There are similar energy savings even in places with a warm climate, where buildings require more cooling energy instead of heating.
- Passive houses are also known for the level of comfort they offer. They use the energy sources inside the building, such as heat from tenants or solar heat entering the building, making the heating easier.
- Special windows in combination with well-insulated exterior walls and floor plate, retain desired heat in the house, and the unwanted stays out.
- In Passives House existing controlled ventilation plays a central role. The ventilation system allows the delivery of hygiene endlessly clean air, free of dust, pollen and other particles. Air circulation stars with a constant supply of fresh air in the living room, bedrooms and children’s room, while through kitchen, bathroom and toilet draws used air, excess moisture and odors from the premises in which they occur.
- The ventilation system consistently supplies the building with fresh and quality air without causing an unpleasant draft. The device for highly efficient heat-recovery allows the heat contained in the exhaust air to be reused.
Large energy savings are achieved by complementing the standard building with additional use of special construction components and a quality ventilation system.